Mini Sas 36pin Male To 4 Sata Cable Mini SAS 36Pin SFF-8087 Male To 4 SATA 7Pin Female Sata Cable
The Mini SAS cable widely used in COMPUTER, Data transmission, server device,
Mini SAS HD editing features and advantages
(1) fully integrated press-fit design of the container, provides a step placement PCB.
(2) multi-port function added to allow or 4 x 8 x cable is mated 1-by-2 or 1-by-4 integrated connector.
(3) integrated container design can be integrated into the radiator, allowing hot solutions long-reach, active optical applications.
(4) passive - and active-copper cable options available, the ability to extend the reach of copper wire and active.
(5) 4 x 8 x backshell options and more flexible cable options.
(6) Highest-density AOC design, almost double the current density QSFP + AOCs, allows you to choose to use more ports.
(7) cable is in line with SAS-3 (12 gbp s) (system and optical-mode capability), InfiniBand * (10 gbp s), Ethernet (10 gbp s) and other agreements. Meet the next generation as well as many existing industry standards.
● SUPPER FLEXIBLE
The cable is made of special materials and professional manufacturing process.
Product Detail Specifications
Cable Length: 0.3M /0.7M/1M
Connector Style: Straight
Wire Diameter:28/30 AWG
Packaging Information Package
Quantity: 1Shipping (Package)
Connector A :MINI SAS 36pin Male
Connector B: SATA 7PIN Female
Mini SAS 36PIN Male TO 4*SATA 7PIN Female cable
1. SFF 8087 Mini SAS 36PIN Male TO 4*SATA 7PIN Female cable
2. Gold plated connectors
3. Conductor: TC/BC (bare copper),
4. Gauge: 26/28/30AWG
5. Jacket: Nylon or Tube
6. Length: 0.3m/ 0.7m or others. (optional)
7. All materials with RoHS complaint
|Quality Control system||Operation according to regulation & rules in ISO9001|
|Insulation Resistance||10M min|
|Contact Resistance||3 ohm max|
|Data transfer rate|
What are the features of the SAS cables and the SAS cables
SAS cable is the storage field of the disk media is the most critical device, all data and information should be stored on the disk media. The read speed of the data is determined by the connection interface of the disk media. In the past, we have always stored our data through SCSI or SATA interfaces and hard drives. It is because of the rapid development of SATA technology and various advantages that more people will consider whether there is a way to combine both SATA and SCSI, so that the advantages of both can be played at the same time. In this case, the SAS has emerged. Networked storage devices can be roughly divided into three major categories, namely, high-end middle-end and near-end (Near-Line). High-end storage devices are mainly Fibre channel. Due to the fast transmission speed of Fibre channel, most high-end storage optical fiber devices are applied to the large-capacity real-time storage of task-level key data. The mid-range storage device is mainly SCSI devices, and it also has a long history, being used in the mass storage of commercial-level critical data. Abbreviated as (SATA), it is applied to mass storage of non-critical data and is intended to replace previous data backup using tape. The best advantage of Fibre Channel storage devices is fast transmission, but it has a high price and is relatively difficult to maintain; SCSI devices have relatively fast access and medium price, but it is slightly less extended, each SCSI interface card connects up to 15 (single channel) or 30 (dual-channel) devices. SATA is a rapidly developing technology in recent years. Its biggest advantage is that it is cheap, and the speed is not much slower than the SCSI interface. With the development of technology, SATA’s data reading speed is approaching and surpassing the SCSI interface. In addition, as SATA’s hard disk is getting cheaper and more expensive, it can gradually be used for data backup. So the traditional enterprise storage because considering the performance and stability, with SCSI hard disk and fiber optic channel as the main storage platform, SATA is mostly used for non-critical data or desktop personal computer, but with the rise of SATA technology and SATA equipment mature, this mode is being changed, more and more people began to pay attention to SATA this serial data storage connection way.